A Rotarian is simply a member of a Rotary Club. (See What’s Rotary)
If you join our club you become a member of Banbury Rotary and it’s with that group of Rotarians that you’ll be working most closely to help the community.
- You’ll also be welcomed at almost 2000 Rotary Clubs up and down Great Britain and Ireland and more than 33,000 clubs globally!
- You’ll work voluntarily on the sorts of projects set out on the “What we do” page
What’s in it for me?
Well – if you’re a person of action then – in a word – LOTS!
- It is about you bringing your skills, experience and enthusiasm into play iin a way that helps your community whilst at the same time making a bunch of great friends along the way.
- Our club is a friendly place which runs all manner of events and activities. Members attend a weekly lunch meeting in Banbury on Fridays where everyone is updated on events and can also hear invited speakers.
- If you cant make Friday lunchtimes – don’t be put off – because you can still become a Friend of Rotary which means you’ll be kept informed of opportunities to join in / help out out with events.
- Go on! Do it now! email firstname.lastname@example.org
Next -> What we do.