A Rotarian is simply a member of a Rotary Club. (See What’s Rotary)
If you join our club you become a member of Banbury Rotary and it’s with that group of Rotarians that you’ll be working most closely to help the community.
- You’ll also be welcomed at almost 2000 Rotary Clubs up and down Great Britain and Ireland and more than 33,000 clubs globally!
- You’ll work voluntarily on the sorts of projects set out on the “What we do” page
What’s in it for me?
Well – if you’re a person of action then – in a word – LOTS!
- Being part of Rotary is more than just giving back to the community.
- It is also about you bringing your skills, experience and enthusiasm into play in a way that helps it thrive, whilst making some great friends along the way.
- Our club is a friendly place which invites speakers from a wide range of backgrounds to share their knowledge, increasing the social and cultural understanding that we can bring to bear on projects.