This competition should preferably be entered through schools or youth clubs although entries can be submitted direct to the address at the bottom of this page.
Entries will be required as prints on photographic paper. (If you can’t do this at home it can be done, at stores such as Tesco or through various online photographic shops.)
The winning photo for each age group will also be required in a digital format to go forward to the district and national finals. (You can read the full Rules’ here.)
1. Schools or clubs should register an interest by:You can register in less than a minute by completing the online form here
2. Young people can submit their application forms and photographs preferably
via the school or club or direct to the address below.
3. Winning photos in each age group will be submitted on to the district competition by
4.Winners of the district finals will be submitted on to the national competition by
- Letter that went to schools / clubs here.
- Schools and clubs can register their intention to encourage entries using the online registration form here.
- You can download an advertising poster here.
- You can download the full rules here.
- The entry forms for individual youngsters and their parents that must accompany their entries can be downloaded here. (Information about how we will protect data is included on these forms.)
- Any queries prior to the actual submissions should be by email to email@example.com
Each entry will consist of
- A properly completed application form including a parent or guardian signature and contact details
- Three different prints of photos on the theme of ‘wild nature’
- A brief statement about each photo making clear how it relates to the theme.
Entries (photographic prints, statements and an application form) should be sent to: Tim Bryce, 49 Spencer Court, Britannia Road, Banbury. OX16 5EZ.
Thankyou for your interest. 🙂