We’re aware of the challenges being faced by schools and youth organisations at the moment and that the Young Photographer of the Year competition may well not be at the top of your agenda!
We do not want to abandon the competition at this stage, recognising that many children may well have already done a lot of work on their entries, or even completed them already.
Here are a few changes which we hope will help everyone.
Extended deadline and entries by individuals
We’re doing three things to try and ease the burden:
- Extending the entry deadline to Sunday 28th March 2021
- Reminding schools and clubs that parents can submit their photos and entry forms individually to the address below mentioning the club or school.
- If the above deadline still presents difficulties if you let us know we can probably stretch it by a week or so into the Easter Holidays.
Reminder of what’s needed from each entrant
- Properly completed application form including a parent or guardian signature and contact details.
- Three different prints of photos on the theme of ‘wild nature.’
- A brief statement about each photo making clear how it relates to the theme.
- Entries ( as above: photographic prints, statements and an application form) should be sent to: Tim Bryce, 49 Spencer Court, Britannia Road, Banbury. OX16 5EZ.
- You can download the full rules here.
- The entry forms for individual youngsters and their parents that must accompany their entries can be downloaded here.
- Any queries email email@example.com