See initial post for details and downloads but extended date for entries now 28th March.
- You can download the full rules here.
- The entry forms for individual youngsters and their parents that must accompany their entries can be downloaded here. (Information about how we will protect data is included on these forms.)
- Any queries prior to the actual submissions should be by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Each entry will consist of
- A properly completed application form including a parent or guardian signature and contact details
- Three different prints of photos on the theme of ‘wild nature’
- A brief statement about each photo making clear how it relates to the theme.
Entries (photographic prints, statements and an application form) should be sent to: Tim Bryce, 49 Spencer Court, Britannia Road, Banbury. OX16 5EZ.