Members please see Ian’s letter for details but here’s a quick summary.
- Starting 1st Oct 2021
- 1st, 2nd and 4th Friday of each month
- Some exceptions – E.g. Christmas, New Year, or on Good Friday
- 3rd Friday we shall be elsewhere, probably at the Cricket Club
- Temperature measuring device on the wall. Place forehead near to the scanner and if greater than 37.4 C (or 37.8 if you are under 65) do not enter and arrange covid test (Tel 111)
- Hand sanitiser in various locations.
- Paper towels and automatic opening bins in toilets
- Two virus killing portable air purifiers in the main hall.
- Cash, cheque or card.
- Change from apology for known absence to pre-ordering by Wed noon (as now).
- Vegetarians, allergies – report to Ian C. asasp