The lunchtime meeting will entail a discussion of all aspects of the club structure.
Members are encouraged to log-in and read the summary of the questionnaire in the members section of this site.
The sort of areas we might expect to surface are:
- How well do we deliver the aims, objects and focus areas of Rotary and the needs of members?
- How well does our traditional meeting pattern (frequency, nature, formality and venues) facilitate the above?
- How does ‘the zoom experience’ shape our future organisation?
- Does the way we are perceived in the local community match the reality?
- How do we comfortably communicate with the existing membership whilst providing for the different communication expectations of younger (not young!) potential members?
Those are some of the questions: what are the potential answers?